Resolved
1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I'm not the type to leave reviews but I have to let other know what they can experience from Millenium Auto. First off, left me say that the guys that work there are fairly decent at first. But once they have your sale, they couldn't care less about you. I bought a truck from them less than a month ago. The truck seemed great and I decided to purchase it after doing a bit of research. The first couple days were great, things started to go downhill.

The steering column and front suspension began to creak and clunk so I decided to take it into a mechanic (this is less than two weeks in mind you). They kept it for a few hours and called me back stating that multiple pieces of the front suspension, steering column, and wheel bearings were failing and needed to be replaced soon. They also stated that they found extreme rust in the engine bay and the interior of the frame. The shop said that there was nothing they could do about the rust but said that the truck doesn't have a long life ahead of it. This is a 2007 mind you!

After all was said and done they quoted me just under $1,500 for repairs. I thought that was excessive and took it to another shop, where I was quoted even more. I called Millenium for help and they refused any assistance, and frankly, were quite rude. Once I drove it off the lot it wasn't their problem. Multiple times they told me they would call me back and never did. I assume they did that so they could get me off the phone. Unbelievably poor customer service.

So I'm now stuck with a broken down truck and am over $13,000 in the hole, not including the future repairs. I don't even want to think about the problems the rust may cause.

My advice? Steer clear. All they want is your money and once you're off the lot, their hands are clean.

Product or Service Mentioned: Honda Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, No honesty, Did not back product, Refused to call back, Large repairs after purchase.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2016.

Comments

bdocks
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1232289

Chad from Millenium Auto had contacted me and was willing to work with me. He took the truck in and fixed a few things to rectify the situation.

Unfortunately I am unable to remove the review as once it is posted it is permanent.

They are willing to work with you if there are any problems with your purchase.