I purchased a 2007 Acura MDX from Milennium Auto and have had nothing but costly auto repairs since purchasing.Within the first week, the catalytic converter, air conditioner, and brakes needed to be fixed.

Since then, I have replaced or fixed the sway bar, power steering pump, hands free link (it would not shut off and kept draining my battery to the point it would not shut off ), and most recently the DRL system. When I purchased the car from the dealership, the showed me the carfax and it showed no accidents. Once I started having significant problems with the vehicle, I went to Carmax and had them pull another Carfax. It showed 2 accidents, 1 resulting in frame damage.

They misrepresented the vehicle to sell at top dollar and in doing so, I am driving 5 children around in an unsafe car and paying for repairs I cannot afford.

What a horrible way to do business.Somebody needs to shine the light on their predatory business practices.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Had an Experience with Millenium Auto Network?

Comments

Higley, Arizona, United States #811816

To respond to this post, first of all, we were never contacted regarding any of the listed problems.We had the vehicle inspected and serviced by Honda, and as such if there were those problems, the Honda multi-point inspection should have found those problems.

We try out best to sell the best vehicles out there and if Carfax shows no accidents when we have it and a year down the road it shows and accident, how are we supposed to know, we are subject to the same Carfax report and inaccuracies just like anyone else. We do not misrepresent our vehicles, and all customers are welcome and encouraged to have the vehicles inspected prior to purchase which is more than most dealers and private sellers allow for.

Finally we sell our vehicles at wholesale prices and as such do not get "top dollar" on our cars, even though they are in retail condition as good or better than what are sold at franchise dealerships.Sincerely Millenium Auto Network Management